Some of us have kept Crysis around as an almost-synthetic benchmark, simply because so many readers find the results interesting. Legendary for its ability to pull down even the mightiest gaming systems at its highest detail levels, choosing low visual quality allows it to run at similar frame rates compared to AvP.
As with CoD:MW2, most users will be able to play Crysis at the above settings until they reach a stuck frame and their character gets shot.
Similar performance with anti-aliasing enabled again points to the true culprits of poor Crysis performance, likely the CPU-side of the E-350 APU and its relatively modest memory throughput.
- Rounding Up Brazos-Based Boards
- ASRock E350M1/USB3
- Asus E35M1-I Deluxe
- ECS HDC-I
- Foxconn AHD1S-K
- Gigabyte GA-E350N-USB3
- Jetway ND85-E350-LF
- Sapphire Pure Fusion Mini E350
- Zotac FUSION-ITX WiFi A-series
- Test Settings
- Benchmark Results: Aliens Vs. Predator
- Benchmark Results: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- Benchmark Results: Crysis
- Benchmark Results: Audio And Video Encoding
- Benchmark Results: Photos And File Compression
- Power, Heat, And Noise
- Overall Performance And Efficiency
- Value Conclusion