The O3D by Absolute Multimedia is a DDR GeForce board that follows the reference design. The card does provide for a TV-out option on the back and appears to be of decent quality, as I didn't experience any problems during my testing. The package is shipping in two varieties that vary only by the number of free software titles you may choose from but you do get the standard software DVD player either way so you at least get the basics. The choices of software that are currently available are: Superme Snowboarding, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Driver, UEFA Champions League 1998-1999, Unreal Tournament, Colin McRae Rally, Sin, TOCA 2, Space Invaders, Rollcage, Heretic II and Astroids.
To get an overview of the previously reviewed GeForce cards, please see:
- Battle of the Titans: Creative Labs Annihilator vs. Leadtek WinFast GeForce 256
- Asus AGP-V6600 Deluxe Review
- Leadtek WinFast GeForce 256 DDR Review
All in all, the software bundles are really a subjective matter as to what you might like but please note that ALL the cards came with a SoftDVD player so you'll never miss out in that department.
- Outrageous 3D
- The Features
- Driver Interface - Erazor X, Continued
- Driver Interface - Outrageous 3D
- Driver Interface - Outrageous 3D, Continued
- Benchmark Results - Shogo
- Benchmark Results - Descent D3D
- Benchmark Results - Descent OpenGL
- Benchmark Results - Quake Arena Normal
- Benchmark Results - Quake Arena High Quality