Everyone is within a frame of each other on this test. Our PIII processor is currently the bottleneck. Things should shake around as we raise the resolution shortly.
Most our boards are still fairly close to one another. As the cards start taking on more responsibility, we see our faster DDR boards take a bit of a lead.
As we saw with high resolution Shogo, the DDR and overclocked boards dominate the top of the list. The Asus V6600 still manages to out score the other stock SDR boards.
- Outrageous 3D
- The Features
- Driver Interface - Erazor X, Continued
- Driver Interface - Outrageous 3D
- Driver Interface - Outrageous 3D, Continued
- Benchmark Results - Shogo
- Benchmark Results - Descent D3D
- Benchmark Results - Descent OpenGL
- Benchmark Results - Quake Arena Normal
- Benchmark Results - Quake Arena High Quality