Keep in mind that PCMark Vantage is not a server benchmark. However, the hard drive test runs are useful to determine differences between various drives. The results depend more on throughput than I/O performance.
- 2.5” Drives In The Enterprise
- Flash Everywhere?
- 2.5” Vs. 3.5”: Drive Examples
- 2.5” Vs. 3.5” Performance And Power
- 2.5” Vs. 3.5”: Capacities And Cost
- Rackmount Servers
- Special Solutions And Blade Servers
- Test Setup And Transfer Diagrams
- Benchmark Results: Throughput And Interface
- Benchmark Results: I/O Performance And Access Time
- Benchmark Results: PCMark Application Performance
- Benchmark Results: Temperature, Power, And Efficiency