Akasa’s Fan Controller offers up to four system fans and simultaneously monitors four different temperatures. Four separate dials are used to set the fans anywhere between 7 and 12 Volts. With 120mm fans that always turn more slowly, rotation rates can fall below 600 rpm at a seven-volt setting, thus triggering the alarm function. The beeping stops automatically after about 20 seconds. A lovely multi-colored display shows one fan and one sensor at a time. Switching to the next fan and sensor is done by push button. Included in the package with the Akasa fan controller are several different faceplates, so that this fan controller can match almost any PC case.
With some cases, installing the small device is problematic.
It sounds like you’re at Mc Donald’s, when the fries are done.
Colorful : An array of different faceplates
Pleasant : Four dials glow in blue.
The background color changes with a push of a button.
The fan controller provides power to the separate fans.
- PC Fan Noise Relief
- Akasa Fan Controller: Exchangeable Faceplates
- Cooler Master Musketeer I: An Analog Display That Takes Getting Used To
- Enermax UC-A8FATR4: Split Personality
- Innovatek Fan-O-Matic: Configuration Via Software
- Superflower Fan Master: Twin Of Akasa Fan Controller
- Silverstone Eudemon SST-FP52: Automatic Adjustment
- W-Force Super Panel: Made Only For A Single CPU Fan
- Fan Controls With Display And Hard Drive Cooling
- Jetart Xpanel DT 5000: More Racket Than Utility
- Jetart Xpanel DT 6000: Pulse Fan Control
- Antec HD Cooler: Monitored Hard Drive Cooling
- Fan Controls Without Display Or Monitoring
- Sunbeam Rheobus: Garish LED's Show Voltage Level
- Zalman ZM-MFC1: 6-fan Controller
- Test Configuration
- System Fan Measuring 12 Cm In Diameter
- CPU Fan
- Mains Adapter
- Useful Accessories
- Think Tank: Midi Tower With Integrated Fan Controller And Cell Phone Battery Charging Station
- Cooler MasterMusketeer II: Analog Display For Audio Output
- Silverstone: Silent 300-watt Mains Adapter
- Sharkoon Fan Adapter: What Doesn't Fit Will Be Made To Fit