AMD’s FirePro W-series cards dominate our image correction benchmarks.
A quick look at the Color Correction test makes it pretty clear why AMD used these figures in its FirePro W-series marketing materials. In fact, this test wouldn't even run on our Nvidia Quadro cards. We contacted Rightware to see if it'd be possible to patch the test and add results later. For that matter, we aren't even sure how AMD's reviewer's guide authors generated results with the Quadro boards.
We were able to get numbers from all of the cards in some of the other benchmarks, so they're included below.
- AMD's New FirePro Workstation Graphics Cards
- Harnessing The Potential Of GCN
- Meet The FirePro W-Series
- Testing: Workstation-Class Hardware And Software
- SPECviewperf 11: Catia
- SPECviewperf 11: Ensight
- SPECviewperf 11: LightWave
- SPECviewperf 11: Maya
- SPECviewperf 11: Pro/ENGINEER
- SPECviewperf 11: SolidWorks
- SPECviewperf 11: Siemens TcVis
- SPECviewperf 11: Siemens NX
- AutoCAD 2013: 2D Performance
- AutoCAD 2013: 3D Performance
- Maya 2013: 3D Performance
- Basemark CL: General Benchmarks
- Basemark CL: Image Processing
- Basemark CL: Video Processing
- DirectX Benchmarks
- OpenCL Benchmarks
- Power Consumption And Temperatures
- Noise (Video Comparison)
- AMD FirePro W8000: A Bargain At $1600?