Due to an issue with F1 2010's configuration file, scripting this test yields better performance with two of the FX-6100's integer cores disabled. This isn't something you see during actual game play, fortunately.
Once again, the Intel system is obviously superior, except at the highest settings and 2560x1600, where the Radeon HD 6950s facilitate higher frame rates.
Metro 2033 is extremely graphics-intensive, and this is the only game that shows a quantifiable (albeit slim) win in favor of the FX-6100/Radeon HD 6950 CrossFire system at very high detail settings.
- AMD's FX-6100 Gets Its Big Chance
- CPU, Motherboard, And Cooler
- Video Cards, Power Supply, And Case
- Memory, Hard Drive, And Optical Drive
- Assembly And Overclocking
- Test System And Benchmarks
- Benchmark Results: Synthetics
- Benchmark Results: Media Encoding
- Benchmark Results: Productivity
- Benchmark Results: Crysis And Just Cause 2
- Benchmark Results: F1 2010 And Metro 2033
- Power And Temperature Benchmarks
- FX-6100: A Surprising Processor Bottleneck