|Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1|
|White Luminance cd/m^2|
|Black Luminance cd/m^2|
White uniformity is fair, though it's a little uneven in the bottom corners. Black uniformity is poor because the right side is able to achieve lower luminosity, which throws off uniformity of the panel as a whole.
Fortunately, we see little to no light bleed, which was an issue with some iPad 2s that employed IPS panels from Samsung.
- Samsung's Second-Generation Galaxy Tab
- Meet Samsung's Galaxy Tab 10.1
- TouchWiz UX: Skinning Honeycomb
- Keyboard Enhancements
- Synchronizing And USB Debugging
- GPU Performance: Tegra 2
- Display Quality: Color Gamut
- Display Quality: Black And White Uniformity
- Camera Quality
- Benchmark Results: Real-World
- Battery Life And Recharge Time
- Wireless Performance
- Is Samsung's Second-Gen Galaxy A Winner?