StarCraft II is a CPU-bottlenecked game, as you can see by the minimum frame rates, but the average frame rates certainly show that these sub-$100 cards have room to improve--especially when the resolution is increased.
The GeForce GT 430 performs right between the GeForce GT 220 and the Radeon HD 5570 in this title. The GeForce GT 240 and Radeon HD 5670 flex their muscles relative to the slower cards and deliver better performance.
- GeForce GT 430 Specifications
- Nvidia's Reference GeForce GT 430 And Asus’ ENGT430
- Test Setup And Benchmarks
- Benchmark Results: Synthetics And DX11 Tests
- Benchmark Results: Crysis
- Benchmark Results: StarCraft 2
- Benchmark Results: Just Cause 2 And 3D Vision
- Benchmark Results: Anti-Aliasing
- Overclocking Benchmarks
- Video Playback Quality And 3D Blu-ray Performance
- Power, Temperature, And Noise Benchmarks
- Conclusion: It's A Matter Of Taste