If a lifetime warranty on a factory-overclocked card wasn’t impressive enough, Zotac even has the confidence to include its own overclocking utility.
Voltage control isn’t included, but that’s not surprising on a lifetime-warranty card. The only annoyance we faced with this utility is that it doesn’t actually have clock limits, as it instead employs a “rubber band” feature where sliding the bars up or down results in the scale being increased or decreased. We’ll stick to more conventional utilities provided through other sources on the Web.
A limited advanced-settings menu allows users who like Zotac’s utility to launch it at Windows startup or set up some kind of overclocking profile.
- Tweaking GeForce GTS 450's Value
- Asus ENGTS450 DirectCU TOP/DI/1GD5
- Asus Overclocking Utilities
- ECS Black GTS 450
- Gigabyte GV-N450-1GI
- MSI N450GTS Cyclone 1GD5/OC
- MSI Overclocking Utilities
- Sparkle Calibre X450G
- Zotac Amp Edition ZT-40502-10L
- Zotac Overclocking Utilities
- Test Settings
- Benchmark Results: 3DMark Vantage
- Benchmark Results: Alien Vs. Predator
- Benchmark Results: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- Benchmark Results: Crysis
- Benchmark Results: DiRT 2
- Benchmark Results: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call Of Pripyat
- Relative Performance, Heat, And Power
- Efficiency, Price, And Performance Value