Page 1:Tweaking GeForce GTS 450's Value
Page 2:Asus ENGTS450 DirectCU TOP/DI/1GD5
Page 3:Asus Overclocking Utilities
Page 4:ECS Black GTS 450
Page 5:Gigabyte GV-N450-1GI
Page 6:MSI N450GTS Cyclone 1GD5/OC
Page 7:MSI Overclocking Utilities
Page 8:Sparkle Calibre X450G
Page 9:Zotac Amp Edition ZT-40502-10L
Page 10:Zotac Overclocking Utilities
Page 11:Test Settings
Page 12:Benchmark Results: 3DMark Vantage
Page 13:Benchmark Results: Alien Vs. Predator
Page 14:Benchmark Results: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Page 15:Benchmark Results: Crysis
Page 16:Benchmark Results: DiRT 2
Page 17:Benchmark Results: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call Of Pripyat
Page 18:Relative Performance, Heat, And Power
Page 19:Efficiency, Price, And Performance Value
Asus Overclocking Utilities
First of all is Asus GamerOSD, a screen-capature program that allows the gaming PC to transmit screen data over a network so that other users can watch you in action without staring over your shoulder.
Asus’ SmartDoctor6 provides adjustment and monitoring capabilities similar to some of its competitor’s best efforts, all of these launching from a simplified main application menu.
GPU voltage can be adjusted between 1.075 and 1.212V, which should be more than enough to push the limits of Asus’ DirectCU cooler. GPU frequency range is far less extreme at 750-1000 MHz, and DRAM adjusts only between GDDR5-3800 and GDDR5-4200.
The first two pages of advanced settings allow users to configure how the card is monitored and which actions to take if anything potentially dangerous happens.
Four settings allow the fan’s temperature-based speed curve to be set as desired.
HyperDrive allows the card to be overclocked only when its 3D engine is active for a potential energy savings in 2D mode.
- Tweaking GeForce GTS 450's Value
- Asus ENGTS450 DirectCU TOP/DI/1GD5
- Asus Overclocking Utilities
- ECS Black GTS 450
- Gigabyte GV-N450-1GI
- MSI N450GTS Cyclone 1GD5/OC
- MSI Overclocking Utilities
- Sparkle Calibre X450G
- Zotac Amp Edition ZT-40502-10L
- Zotac Overclocking Utilities
- Test Settings
- Benchmark Results: 3DMark Vantage
- Benchmark Results: Alien Vs. Predator
- Benchmark Results: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- Benchmark Results: Crysis
- Benchmark Results: DiRT 2
- Benchmark Results: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call Of Pripyat
- Relative Performance, Heat, And Power
- Efficiency, Price, And Performance Value