Developed in collaboration with RivaTuner, MSI Afterburner has become one of the market’s leading graphics overclocking utilities. Yes, it also supports non-MSI cards.
Core voltage is adjustable between 0.824 and 1.162V with the software revision applied to this card. A previous version allows even higher voltage levels to be set using the same card, but we couldn’t tell if those higher limits were effective. GPU clocks from 350 to 1350 MHz and data rates from GDDR5-3000 to GDDR5-5200 are far less restrictive.
A visual curve aids fan configuration in multiple steps, but the software must be running for the fan control to work. That’s why the general tab has “Start with Windows” and “Start Minimized” options.
GPU statistics can be written to a log and/or viewed in an OSD applet.
Programmable hot keys can instantly save screen captures to a file and/or enable overclocking profiles.
- Tweaking GeForce GTS 450's Value
- Asus ENGTS450 DirectCU TOP/DI/1GD5
- Asus Overclocking Utilities
- ECS Black GTS 450
- Gigabyte GV-N450-1GI
- MSI N450GTS Cyclone 1GD5/OC
- MSI Overclocking Utilities
- Sparkle Calibre X450G
- Zotac Amp Edition ZT-40502-10L
- Zotac Overclocking Utilities
- Test Settings
- Benchmark Results: 3DMark Vantage
- Benchmark Results: Alien Vs. Predator
- Benchmark Results: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- Benchmark Results: Crysis
- Benchmark Results: DiRT 2
- Benchmark Results: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call Of Pripyat
- Relative Performance, Heat, And Power
- Efficiency, Price, And Performance Value