Nvidia’s new GeForce GTX 570 performs a fair bit better than its GeForce GTX 480 in this synthetic metric. Those of you anxious to compare Radeon HD 6850s in CrossFire shouldn’t be surprised to see them splitting the GeForce GTX 570 and 580 down the middle, either.
Drill down a little further and it’s easy to see that some of Futuremark’s feature tests take good advantage of CrossFire, while others don’t.
AMD does particularly well with its texture fill rate, color fill rate, and pixel shading performance. On the other hand, Nvidia excels in the GPU cloth and particle disciplines.
- GeForce GTX 570: Now That's More Like It
- Meet Nvidia’s GeForce GTX 570
- Tessellation: Unigine Gives Us Synthetic Numbers
- Tessellation: HAWX 2 Gives Us Real-World Numbers
- The BS Of Benchmarking
- Test Hardware And Software
- Benchmark Results: 3DMark Vantage
- Benchmark Results: Metro 2033 (DX 11)
- Benchmark Results: Lost Planet 2 (DX 11)
- Benchmark Results: Aliens Vs. Predator (DX 11)
- Benchmark Results: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (DX 11)
- Benchmark Results: DiRT 2 (DX 11)
- Benchmark Results: Just Cause 2 (DX 11)
- Power Consumption And Noise