Long one of the most demanding titles in our suite, Metro 2033 continues to bring even flagship GPUs to their knees. We're dropping the detail preset to Medium and turning on adaptive anti-aliasing in order to realize playable performance in this title.
Although Nvidia's GeForce GTX 650 Ti does well, achieving playable performance, it's beaten by the GeForce GTX 560 and Radeon HD 6870.
With 4x MSAA enabled, the GeForce GTX 650 Ti's limited 128-bit memory bus becomes a severe bottleneck, as its finishing position falls under AMD's Radeon HD 7770.
- GeForce GTX 650 Ti: The Last Kepler-Based Card For 2012
- Zotac GeForce GTX 650 Ti AMP! Edition
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 650 Ti (GV-N65TOC-2GI)
- Test Setup And Benchmarks
- Benchmark Results: Batman: Arkham City
- Benchmark Results: Battlefield 3
- Benchmark Results: Crysis 2
- Benchmark Results: DiRT Showdown
- Benchmark Results: Max Payne 3
- Benchmark Results: Metro 2033
- Benchmark Results: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Benchmark Results: World Of Warcraft
- OpenCL: GPGPU Benchmarks
- OpenCL: GPGPU Benchmarks (Basemark CL)
- OpenCL: Image Processing (Basemark CL)
- OpenCL: Video Processing (Basemark CL)
- Temperature And Noise
- GeForce GTX 650 Ti: A Good Value At $150