MSI is working to build on the success of its other cards with Twin Frozr IV-based cooling, and its N660 Ti PE 2GD5/OC appears to carry on the company's engineering legacy. It's a long board that appears to be built well. Unlike its competition, the N660 Ti PE 2GD5/OC doesn't look like it employs a lot of plastic.
A base GPU clock rate of 1012 MHz puts this board in the middle of the factory-overclocked field in today's round-up.
- Seven GeForce GTX 660 Tis, Rounded-Up
- Asus GTX 660Ti DirectCU II
- Gainward GTX 660 Ti Phantom
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Ti Windforce 2X OC Edition
- Galaxy GeForce GTX 660 Ti GC 3 GB
- MSI N660 Ti PE 2GD5/OC
- Palit GTX 660 Ti Jetstream
- Zotac GeForce GTX 660 Ti AMP! Edition
- Benchmark Results: 3D Performance
- Testing For Memory Interface Limitations
- Testing For Memory Interface Limitations: 1920x1080
- Testing For Memory Interface Limitations: 2560x1440
- Testing For Memory Interface Limitations: All Cards Compared
- Power Consumption
- Temperature And Noise Benchmarks
- Video Comparison: Noise
- A GeForce GTX 660 Ti For Everyone?