Nvidia's GeForce GTX 780 continues its charge through Metro: Last Light at our medium-quality settings. SLI scaling looks fairly weak on both the 760 and 780.
A single GeForce GTX 760 is perfectly capable at 5760x1080, dipping below 30 FPS in only a few frames. Adding cards raises the average frame rate slightly, but also causes minimum frame rate to drop under 20 FPS.
One GeForce GTX 780 is faster, but still not fast enough for Surround at 5760x1080. A second 780 imposes even lower minimums as it simultaneously bolsters the average frame rate.
- GeForce GTX 780 And 760: Two Of One, Three Of The Other
- Test System And Benchmarks
- Results: 3DMark And Far Cry 3
- Results: Battlefield 3
- Results: Metro: Last Light, Medium Details
- Results: Metro: Last Light, High Details
- Results: Tomb Raider And F1 2012
- Power And Efficiency
- Can Three GeForce GTX 760s Take Two 780s?