Arma 3’s Standard preset is easy for both generations of high-end mobile GPUs to work through, though users of 3D Vision-capable displays might want to avoid the older GeForce GTX 765M due to its lower performance.
Frame rates fall across the board as we step up to Arma 3's Ultra preset, and the GeForce GTX 870M emerges as the minimum for smooth game play at 1920x1080.
- Introducing The GeForce GTX 800M-Series
- How We Test Nvidia's GeForce GTX 800M Graphics
- Results: F1 2012 And Tomb Raider
- Results: Arma 3
- Results: Battlefield 4
- Results: Far Cry 3
- Results: Metro: Last Light
- Results: 3DMark
- Power And Heat
- Average Performance And Efficiency
- Is The GeForce GTX 800M-Series A Better Buy?