We use the same DIMMs with different timings to include results from slower usage settings in our test results. These screenshots show what we observed for rates from CL3.0-3-3-5 down to CL1.5-2-2-5.
- Do GeIL's CL1.5 Timings Really Work?
- Pushing Voltage To The Bitter End
- GeIL ONE GOS5123200C
- Optional: DDR600 With CL2.5-4-4-7 Timings
- DDR400 Timings: From CL3-3-5 To CL1.5-2-2-5
- Our Consensus: Only CL2.0 Until Now
- Test Motherboard: DFI LANParty UT NF4 Ultra-D
- Test Setup
- Benchmark Results
- Summary And Conclusions: Spare Yourself Of CL 1.5