This title is both very mature and graphically demanding (something that seems to favor more consistent results). The actual and practical frame rates are stable on both the Radeon and GeForce cards.
A glance at frame rate over time reveals a couple of spikes, but nothing so severe that it'd drastically change our averages.
Low frame time variance generated from the FCAT data suggests that game play in Metro 2033 is fairly smooth.
- Frames Per Second: Why The World Was Wrong
- Multi-Card Graphics Problems, And A Solution: Nvidia's FCAT
- Test System And Benchmarks
- Results: Batman Arkham City
- Results: Borderlands 2
- Results: Crysis 3
- Results: F1 2012
- Results: Far Cry 3
- Results: Hitman Absolution
- Results: Metro 2033
- Results: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Results: Tomb Raider
- When Frame Rates Aren't What They Seem...