Nvidia's cards achieve consistent actual and practical frame rates, while the Radeon boards have 3.1 FPS between what the cards actually render and what you might expect to experience with drops and runts factored out.
- Frames Per Second: Why The World Was Wrong
- Multi-Card Graphics Problems, And A Solution: Nvidia's FCAT
- Test System And Benchmarks
- Results: Batman Arkham City
- Results: Borderlands 2
- Results: Crysis 3
- Results: F1 2012
- Results: Far Cry 3
- Results: Hitman Absolution
- Results: Metro 2033
- Results: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Results: Tomb Raider
- When Frame Rates Aren't What They Seem...