Despite the fact that it looks identical, the iPhone 4S is significantly different from its predecessor. To begin, it offers better performance without a big battery life penalty. Plus, we uncover display differences that Apple didn't bother to mention.
There's a huge difference between these two phones at night. The iPhone 4S does a much better job of handling lens flare and poor lighting conditions at the same time. The result is a substantial jump in image quality.
No Zoom, Outdoors, 1:00 AM, Lens Flare
No Zoom, Outdoors, 1:00 AM
- iPhone 4S: Battery Life And Recharge Time
- Display Performance, Examined: The Benchmarks
- Display Performance, Examined: In Microscopic Detail (Literally)
- Display Performance, Examined: Color Gamut
- Camera Quality: Outdoors, Day Lighting
- Camera Quality: Outdoors, Night Lighting
- Camera Quality: Indoors, Good Lighting And Flash
- Camera Quality: Indoors, Poor Lighting
- Camera Quality: Video Performance
- Siri, How Smart Is Smart?
- After A Few More Days With Apple's iPhone 4S...