With a resolution setting of 1920x1080, do the results change?
Not really, it turns out. The Radeon HD 6450 no longer achieves a minimum of 30 FPS, but all of the other cards sustain frame rates higher than 45 FPS.
Our frame rate over time chart shows that the Radeon HD 6450 only drops below 30 FPS in a focused dip at the end of our benchmark run.
Once again, the Radeon HD 6450 exhibits disturbing frame time variance when we isolate the 95th percentile. The Radeon HD 6670 DDR3 is also a little concerning, given that we've recently seen 5 ms differences that are very clear to the eye.
- The Legendary League Of Legends
- Image Quality And Settings
- Test System And Graphics Hardware
- League Of Legends: Low Details, 1920x1080
- League Of Legends: High Details, 1680x1050
- League Of Legends: High Details, 1920x1080
- League Of Legends: High Details, 5760x1080
- League Of Legends: CPU Benchmarks
- League Of Legends Is A Remarkably Lightweight Game