3DMark likes Biostar, which makes some sense given its slight lead in one of our games.
PCMark favors the TPower I55 with a higher HDD performance score. We’ve never fully investigated the effect of EIST and high C-states on HDD performance, but a win this large is unexpected.
As with WinZip, Foxconn also takes a marked lead in Sandra’s Whestone bench.
Rounding issues make Biostar’s numbers look larger than those of the leading ASRock motherboard in Sandra Memory Bandwidth--19.84 plus 19.84 is larger than 19.75 plus 19.85. Because this is the only benchmark ASRock truly won (it also had some first-place ties), now would be a great time to remind readers that we had to test the board at 134.3 MHz, as opposed to the 132.9 MHz-133.7 MHz competing models used.
- Similar Bang For Fewer Bucks?
- Features Overview
- ASRock P55 Deluxe
- Asus P7P55D EVO
- Biostar TPower I55
- EVGA P55 SLI
- Foxconn Inferno Katana GTI
- Gigabyte P55-UD4P
- Jetway HI05
- MSI P55-GD65
- Test Configuration
- Benchmark Results: Crysis And Far Cry 2
- Benchmark Results: Clear Sky And World In Conflict
- Benchmark Results: Audio And Video Encoding
- Benchmark Results: Productivity
- Benchmark Results: Synthetic
- Power, Heat, And Efficiency
- Does Biostar Win?