MSI edges above EVGA at our lowest Clear Sky setting, while both Asus boards hold a top position by around 2%.
Increasing the detail levels allows EVGA to edge out MSI at our medium resolution, while Asus continues its small lead with both motherboards. Up to this point, it appears that the power-user-friendly P7P55D-E Premium provides better gaming performance than the “gamer’s choice” Maximum III Formula.
The P55 Classified 200 edges past the Maximus III Formula at our lower World in Conflict settings, while the P7P55D-E Premium keeps its lead across through the majority of tests.
- Nothing But The Best?
- On-Board Features Comparison
- Asus Maximus III Formula
- Asus P7P55D-E Premium
- EVGA P55 Classified 200
- MSI Big Bang Trinergy
- Test Settings
- Benchmark Results: Crysis And Far Cry 2
- Benchmark Results: Clear Sky And World In Conflict
- Benchmark Results: Audio And Video Encoding
- Benchmark Results: Productivity
- Benchmark Results: Synthetics
- Power, Heat, And Efficiency