The A75MA-G55’s overclocking menu is fairly elaborate, especially given the APU's currently-modest capabilities. Several submenus provide additional controls and information. Fortunately, the settings themselves are fairly straightforward.
In addition to the expected CPU voltage and frequency controls, MSI provides the chipset and GPU settings needed to overclock an entire platform.
The one submenu that also controls performance is dedicated to memory timings. Users can adjust the settings they’re comfortable with while leaving the others in automatic mode.
- AMD's A75 Platform: The Triumph Of Adequacy
- ASRock A75M
- Overclocking ASRock's A75M
- Asus F1A75-M Pro
- Overclocking Asus' F1A75-M Pro
- ECS A75F-M2
- Gigabyte A75M-UD2H
- Overclocking Gigabyte's A75M-UD2H
- Jetway TA75MG
- MSI A75MA-G55
- Overclocking MSI's A75MA-G55
- Test Settings
- Benchmark Results: Aliens Vs. Predator
- Benchmark Results: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- Benchmark Results: Crysis
- Benchmark Results: Audio And Video Encoding
- Benchmark Results: Productivity
- Power, Heat, And Efficiency
- Which A75-Based Motherboard Is The Best?