Apple iTunes does its job faster than Lame when encoding our soundtrack. System frequencies are similar enough that no difference is seen between the motherboard models we're testing. Identical results are arranged alphabetically.
Numerous performance differences can affect MediaEspresso transcoding times, leading to non-identical results. Hardware acceleration has significant benefits in MediaEspresso encoding time, though we've explored a few quality concerns in the past.
ArcSoft doesn't offer separate encode and decode controls for AMD’s APP acceleration, so it was only tested with both features turned on or off simultaneously. Asus leads, though the difference between models remains small.
Asus keeps its lead through our HandBrake and MainConcept workloads.
- AMD's A75 Platform: The Triumph Of Adequacy
- ASRock A75M
- Overclocking ASRock's A75M
- Asus F1A75-M Pro
- Overclocking Asus' F1A75-M Pro
- ECS A75F-M2
- Gigabyte A75M-UD2H
- Overclocking Gigabyte's A75M-UD2H
- Jetway TA75MG
- MSI A75MA-G55
- Overclocking MSI's A75MA-G55
- Test Settings
- Benchmark Results: Aliens Vs. Predator
- Benchmark Results: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- Benchmark Results: Crysis
- Benchmark Results: Audio And Video Encoding
- Benchmark Results: Productivity
- Power, Heat, And Efficiency
- Which A75-Based Motherboard Is The Best?