We left secondary and tertiary timings at the manufacturer’s discretion, and included reference DDR3-1333 CAS 9 results as our performance baseline.
Adata tops the game charts, but not by a statistically significant margin. A small amount of variance in each test run could allow a different winner to emerge after 100 repetitions than we see from 10.
- Turning DDR3 Into Graphics Memory
- Adata XPG DDR3-1600 CAS 8
- Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600 CAS 8
- G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3-1600 CAS 8
- Geil Evo Corsa DDR3-1866 CAS 9
- Kingston HyperX Genesis DDR3-1600 CAS 9
- Mushkin Redline DDR3-1600 CAS 7
- PNY XLR8 DDR3-1600 CAS 9
- Test Settings
- Benchmark Results: Latency And Overclocking
- DDR3-1866 Benchmark Results
- DDR3-1600 Benchmark Results
- DDR3-1333 Benchmark Results
- Which DDR3 Memory Kit Is Right For You?