Scythe’s socket support plate has holes in every direction to fit around the mounting screws of Intel’s integrated solution. Tabs on two sides of the bracket also support AMD installations.
In spite of its low 2.3” mounting height, the Big Shuriken 2 Rev. B offers 1.6” of clearance for DIMMs and motherboard components. It gets that space through the combination of a thin radiator and slim fan.
The Big Shuriken 2 Rev. B has a snug profile, but still clears the medium-height heat spreaders of our memory modules.
- Eight Low-Profile Heat Sinks For Your Compact PC
- Gamer Storm Gabriel
- Gabriel Installation
- Noctua NH-L12
- NH-L12 Installation
- Scythe Big Shuriken 2 Revision B
- Big Shuriken 2 Revision B Installation
- SilenX EFZ-100HA2
- EFZ-100HA2 Installation
- SilverStone Nitrogon NT06-Pro
- Nitrogon NT06-Pro Installation
- Thermalright AXP-200 And AXP-200R
- AXP-200R Installation
- Xigmatek Janus
- Janus Installation
- Zalman CNPS8900 Quiet
- CNPS8900 Quiet Installation
- Test Settings And Methodology
- Results: Cooling And Fan Speed
- Results: Noise And Acoustic Efficiency
- Cooling Value
- The Best Cooler For Compact Systems?