Besides being a retail brand, Super Talent Technology is also a job shop. It'll produce nearly anything memory-related based on a custom order, and is willing to produce the W160UA4GML modules we received for anyone ready to pony up the cash. Basically, if a retailer orders a few dozen of these, they will become a retail part.
These started life as Super Talent’s standard-voltage W1600UA4GM which, as the link suggests, appear to be produced exclusively for one specific seller. Programmed as DDR3L modules, they retain their DDR3-1600 CAS 11 rating. DDR3-1333 CAS 9 and DDR3-1066 CAS 7 are available to platforms that don’t support higher data rates.
Our motherboard’s software doesn’t detect DDR3L capability, but its firmware does, automatically configuring this kit to 1.35 V.
Super Talent DRAM products have a five-year limited warranty.
- Why Bother With Low-Voltage DDR3?
- Adata XPG DDR3L-1600G
- Crucial Ballistix Tactical LP DDR3L-1600
- Geil EVO Leggera DDR3-1333
- G.Skill Sniper SR2 DDR3-1600
- Kingston HyperX Genesis DDR3L-1600
- Super Talent “Mystery” DDR3L-1600
- Test Settings
- Overclocking And Under-Latency Results
- Results: SiSoftware Sandra
- Results: Real-World Applications
- Results: 3D Games
- Which Low-Voltage Memory Kit Is Best?