No redundancy for our data after removing the 320 GB hard drive - just what we expected.
Reinserting the accidentally removed hard drive did not have any effects on the non-safe status of our data.
Drobo indicated that the status of our data was secure, even after we deleted data to get some free storage capacity.
Drobo was revived after we added a hard drive to the fourth slot, which was still available. An estimated four-hour rebuilding process attracted our attention.
- Data Collection - Starting From Scratch, But What's Next?
- Data Safety Made Easy
- Drobo - A First Date
- Delivery Content Includes No Hard Drives
- Not A Lot To Choose From: NTFS And HFS Support
- The Data Robot In Action
- How Does It Work? Background Check For Data Security
- Testing Drobo
- Testing Drobo, Continued
- Test Configuration
- Conclusion: Groundbreaking Technology - But Expensive