Proving that all four boards have similar gaming capability, 3DMark’s tiny performance differences reflect the diminutive base clock differences between boards.
PCMark shows a similar, though slightly tighter, performance spread.
PCMark’s Starting Applications drive access pattern has a slightly larger spread, though this can be affected by small things like how long the drive has been idle.
- Mini-ITX And Z77: Go Small, Go Fast, Or Go Home
- ASRock Z77E-ITX
- Z77E-ITX Firmware
- Asus P8Z77-I Deluxe
- P8Z77-I Deluxe Firmware
- EVGA Z77 Stinger
- Z77 Stinger Firmware
- MSI Z77IA-E53
- Z77IA-E53 Firmware
- Test Settings And Benchmarks
- Results: 3DMark And PCMark
- Results: SiSoftware Sandra
- Results: Battlefield 3 And F1 2012
- Results: Skyrim And StarCraft 2
- Results: Adobe Creative Suite
- Results: Productivity
- Results: Audio And Video Encoding
- Benchmark: File Compression
- Power, Heat, And Efficiency
- Overclocking Compared
- Which Mini-ITX Z77-Based Board Is Right For You?