33 cm x 22 cm full size AT. This means it's longer than the majority of the AT boards, which has the advantage that the CPU is quite far from the expansion slots. This enables you to use 2/3 length cards in each slot which isn't full length.
- 1 Floppy Port (up to 2.88 MB, Japan 3 Mode Floppy Supported)
- 2 Serial Ports (16550 Fast UART Compatible)
- 1 Parallel Port (ECP, EPP Port)
- IrDA TX/RX Header (= infra red port support)
- PS/2 Mouse connector
2 x PCI Bus Master IDE ports (up to 4 IDE devices)
- PIO Mode 3 & 4
- DMA Mode 2
Award Plug&Play BIOS, tested with revision '1S', flashable
Supports CPU SoftMenuTM which makes the board almost jumperless. All CPU settings are adjusted in the BIOS setup! Only one jumper for L2 cache size on board.
Supports bootable CDROM and bootable SCSI HDD, additionally you can boot from the first partition of any EIDE HDD connected, which means you can boot up to 4 different OSs via the BIOS setup.
- 2 serial port ribbon cables, attached to a mounting bracket
- 1 parallel ribbon cable and PS/2 mouse cable, attached to a mounting bracket
- 1 IDE ribbon cable
- 1 floppy ribbon cable
- floppy disk with
- Bus Master IDE Driver for Windows95, OS/2, WindowsNT
- BIOS Flash program
- SoftMenu as program
Best manual I've ever seen, very coprehensive, BUT it's missing one thing! It doesn't tell you how you can mix SIMMs and DIMMs.