The width-height ratio can also be adjusted manually.
Encoding resolution - visible in the top left corner of the video window.
There are several films on DVD whose format ratio is not recognized by Flask. The result is a distorted image when viewed on the player that can only be eliminated manually. To do this, a setting of "4:3" or "16:9" must be selected in the "Post Processing" menu.
Detail of the black bar in the 16:9 cinema format.
Standard setting with no adjustment to the encoding frame.
- The New Flask 4.1/DivX 4.01 Codec, Continued
- Source: DVD Film Or MPEG-2 Video
- Source: DVD Film Or MPEG-2 Video, Continued
- Concentrated PC Power Needed!
- Data Press: 735 MB For 65 Minutes Of Video
- A Tough Choice: DivX 3.20a Codec Still Better Than DivX 4.01 Codec
- A Tough Choice: DivX 3.20a Codec Still Better Than DivX 4.01 Codec, Continued
- Fine Adjustments: Resolution, Detail And Filter
- Format Ratio: 16:9 Or 4:3
- Post-Processing: Brightness And Volume
- Summary: DivX 4.01 Codec Not Yet Perfect - Flask 4.1 Is The Best Version