A wealth of languages: Flask 4.1 can be used almost anywhere in the world.
Selecting the output format: AVI for MPEG-4 or MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 via the bbMPEG encoder.
In principle, this latest version of Flask Mpeg processes the same video formats as the earlier versions: VOB files can be read directly from DVD-ROM or MPEG-2 videos. The DVD-ROM option is available when a complete film is to be converted from a DVD into MPEG-4 format. MPEG-2 files can also be edited as desired. One peculiarity must be noted when copying DVD videos: Flask 4.1 needs the *.IFO script file so that the individual VOB files can be recognized on a DVD as a complete movie. Otherwise it is necessary to laboriously code each VOB file (about 20 minutes of film) individually and then link them together. With conventional MPEG videos everything is much easier. Both the video and audio streams are recognized and Flask transfers the desired parameters to the DivX Codec (MPEG 4 codec).
- The New Flask 4.1/DivX 4.01 Codec, Continued
- Source: DVD Film Or MPEG-2 Video
- Source: DVD Film Or MPEG-2 Video, Continued
- Concentrated PC Power Needed!
- Data Press: 735 MB For 65 Minutes Of Video
- A Tough Choice: DivX 3.20a Codec Still Better Than DivX 4.01 Codec
- A Tough Choice: DivX 3.20a Codec Still Better Than DivX 4.01 Codec, Continued
- Fine Adjustments: Resolution, Detail And Filter
- Format Ratio: 16:9 Or 4:3
- Post-Processing: Brightness And Volume
- Summary: DivX 4.01 Codec Not Yet Perfect - Flask 4.1 Is The Best Version