Adobe After Effects strangely shows the unplugged GT60 2PC performing more-slowly than the unplugged GT60 2OC. Several retests confirmed this finding.
We didn’t expect to see any large changes attributable to OpenCL support moving from the GeForce GTX 770M to the GTX 870M. But Photoshop has a stronger-than-expected preference for the GT60 2PC’s newer graphics module.
The GT60 2PC edges out the 2OC model it replaces in Premiere Pro CS6.
Acrobat is single-threaded, so its performance reflects clock rate and IPC. A single core of the new mobile CPU matches a single core of the cheap desktop CPU.
- MSI’s New Standard Bearer?
- Around the GT60 2PC Dominator
- Deeper Into The GT60 2PC Dominator
- GT60 2PC Dominator Software
- Comparing MSI's GT60 Using Tom's Hardware's Benchmarks
- Results: 3DMark And PCMark
- Results: SiSoftware Sandra
- Results: Battlefield 4
- Results: Arma 3
- Results: Far Cry 3
- Results: Grid 2
- Results: Audio And Video Encoding
- Results: Adobe Creative Suite
- Results: Productivity
- Results: File Compression
- Power, Battery Life, And Efficiency
- MSI GT60: Faster, Better Value, But Not Quite Perfect