In general, the Lumia 710's camera does a good job of recording video during the day and with adequate lighting, as seen in the video above.
Quality takes a turn for the worse at night, though. Notice the lack of focus and lens flare from the street lights. This seems to result from an inability to adjust quickly to different light conditions, and you can even see the issue surface during the first video as the camera pans around.
- Nokia's Lumia 710, Reviewed
- Windows Phone 7: A Quick Rundown
- Special Features: Nokia Drive, ESPN, TeleNav GPS, And T-Mobile TV
- LCD Analysis: Sharp, Just Not In Full Sunlight
- Camera Quality: Autofocus Makes Things Better
- Video Samples: Great During The Day; Bad At Night
- Input Lag And Battery Life
- Lumia 710: Nokia Is Back At It