And now, we come to the interesting tests.
Test with 4x Full Scene Anti-Aliasing.
The FX 5600 Ultra shows its strength in FSAA. Although it loses out to the Radeon 9500 PRO, it nevertheless clearly leaves the 9500 non-PROs and the Ti 4200 in the dust. By comparison, the FX 5200 Ultra, which has to make do without the new IntelliSample optimizations, shows some very weak results.
Note: the Radeon 9000/ 9200 crashed with 4x FSAA (as they did in previous tests with older drivers) in the UT benchmark.
- Unanswered Questions
- Test Setup
- Antalus Botmatch
- Splinter Cell
- Splinter Cell Minimum FPS, Continued
- Serious Sam: Second Encounter
- Serious Sam: Second Encounter Minimum FPS, Continued
- 3D Mark 2001 SE
- 3D Mark 2001 Detail Tests
- Fillrate Multi Texturing
- Vertex Shader Speed
- Pixel Shader Speed
- 3D Mark 2003
- 3D Mark 2003 Detail Tests
- Fillrate Tests
- Shader Tests
- Codecreatures Avg. # Of Polygons, Continued
- Image Quality
- 8x Anisotropic Filtering
- UT 2003: 8x Aniso Performance
- 4x FSAA + 8x Anisotropic Filtering
- UT 2003: 4x FSAA & 8x Aniso Performance