Low to medium resolutions again conspire against the dual-GPU builds, this time in Far Cry 3. Both configurations pull ahead when we test using triple-screen resolutions, at least.
The things we said about our High Quality settings in Far Cry 3 become even more apparent when we shift up to the Ultra Quality preset. Origin PC's pair of GeForce GTX 780 Tis turn a loss at 1920x1080 (to our SBM setup) into a decisive win at 4800x900 and 5760x1080.
- Origin's Mini Cube With Big Hardware Specs
- Getting To Know Our Chronos
- Origin PC Tweaks The Chronos For Better Performance
- Test Settings And Benchmark Configuration
- Results: 3DMark And PCMark
- Results: SiSoftware Sandra
- Results: Battlefield 3
- Results: Far Cry 3
- Results: F1 2012
- Results: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Results: Audio And Video Encoding
- Results: Adobe Creative Suite
- Results: Productivity
- Results: File Compression
- Power And Heat
- Average Performance Versus Efficiency
- Can A $4000+ Gaming Cube Still Deliver Value?