Our new system has a slightly higher default CPU speed, but the new CPU didn’t overclock as well as the previous build. This will be reflected as a stock-clock win and an overclock loss through most of our applications.
Apple iTunes and HandBrake scale perfectly to the clock speed difference between various configurations.
This editor no longer considers TMPGEnc results to be reliable, after seeing various installations of similar hardware and identical software produce widely different results. MainConcept returns us to the sanity of our previous performance pattern.
- Enhancing High-End Value
- Motherboard And Graphics
- CPU And Cooler
- Case And Power
- Memory And Storage
- Hardware Installation
- Test Settings
- Benchmark Results: Modern Warfare 2 And Crysis
- Benchmark Results: DiRT 2 And S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call Of Pripyat
- Benchmark Results: Audio And Video Encoding
- Benchmark Results: Productivity
- Benchmark Results: Synthetics
- Power, Heat, And Efficiency