Differences seen in more complex transfer patterns don’t show up on h2benchw’s access time tests, as all three boards produce similar results. Both USB 3.0 controllers add a little latency, as expected.
We once again see the P67 Transformer failing to live up to the performance expectations set by its P67 Extreme6 sibling. Though it would be easy to credit the newer CPU, our previous page’s bandwidth results indicate that similarities to the previous chipset are just as likely BIOS-related.
- Bringing LGA 1156 Up To Speed
- LGA 1156 On P67? Meet The P67 Transformer
- The “Friendly Competition”
- Test System Configuration
- Storage Performance: Transfer Diagrams
- Storage Performance: Sustained, Repetitive, And Streaming Transfers
- Storage Performance: Access Time And IOPS
- Storage Performance: PCMark Vantage
- System Performance: DX11 Games
- System Performance: DX10 Games
- Power And Efficiency