The impressive scaling returns in Tomb Raider, where two Titans nearly double the performance of one. Incidentally, we wouldn’t consider that single thousand-dollar card completely smooth in our benchmark sequence. A couple of GeForce GTX 780s, on the other hand, fare much better.
The data in these graphs reflects the average frame rates well, particularly since all four platforms manage fairly consistent performance across our test.
Those nice straight lines, devoid of jarring spikes, lend themselves to consistent frame rate delivery, and the variance we see comparing the frame time of any given frame to the 20 before and after it is tiny.
- What Does It Take To Game At 3840x2160?
- How Do We Benchmark Graphics At 4K Resolutions?
- Results: Arma 3
- Results: Battlefield 3
- Results: BioShock Infinite
- Results: Crysis 3
- Results: Grid 2
- Results: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Results: Tomb Raider
- 4K Gaming Is Here And Possible, But Are You Willing To Pay For It?