Sandra 2013 Arithmetic
Dell turns in a 3.8x-higher result in Sandra's Dhrystone test, which is in the neighborhood of its theoretical peak, and around a 3.55x-better number in the floating-point module.
Sandra 2013 Multimedia
The T5600's results are consistently about 3.5x faster in the Multimedia benchmark.
Sandra 2013 Cryptography
The AES-NI-accelerated part of this test is memory bandwidth-bound, so naturally the Precision workstation is way in front, despite the fact that both CPUs benefit from support. The hashing test taxes processor performance, and the Xeon E5s turn out to be around 2.81x faster.
Sandra 2013 Memory Bandwidth
Two CPUs with four-channel memory controllers offer a ton of aggregate memory bandwidth, as you can see.
- Inside And Outside Of Dell's Precision T5600 Workstation
- Test System And Benchmarks
- Results: Adobe Creative Cloud
- Results: Autodesk 3ds Max And Maya
- Results: NewTek LightWave 3D 11.5, E-on Vue 11, And Blender
- Results: Digital Audio Workstation
- Results: LuxMark, Cinebench, SPECviewperf, and Euler3d
- Results: Media Encoding And Productivity
- Results: Synthetics
- Results: Compression
- Results: Storage
- The Precision T5600 Is Still At The Top Of Dell's Workstation Portfolio