The following SPECviewperf benchmark results examine the performance of all the test candidates. In all the disciplines, the MSI 850 Pro 2 takes the lead.
In this test, the results are very similar for all the boards.
A similar story in Design Review.
The MSI 850 Pro 2 is in the lead, as is the case in all the other disciplines.
- Pricey Foundations: Boards With An Intel 850 Chipset
- Pricey Foundations: Boards With An Intel 850 Chipset, Continued
- Abit TH7: Features Galore
- Aopen AX4T: A Plate Combats Electromagnetic Radiation
- Asus P4T: High Performance
- DFI WT70-EC: No Strengths, No Weaknesses
- Elitegroup P4ITA: Now Stable, And Faster [Updated]
- Epox EP-4T2A: Good Average
- Gigabyte GA-8TX: Very Costly And Slow
- MSI MS-6523: Performance Leader, Via Overclocking
- QDI Platinix 4: Reserved Refinement
- Testing Configuration
- Office Performance: Sysmark 2000 Patch 5
- OpenGL Performance: SPECviewperf 6.1.2
- Conclusion: Fast, Stable And Expensive - Socket 423 Bites The Dust