You should only tighten the screws when the cooling element sits perfectly. The underlying layers create additional pressure. In order to prevent condensation from forming, drilled holes should be sealed with rubber insulation.
Overview of how to build a PC system with a compressor cooler.
View of the cooling tube from the bottom of the compressor unit. Those who want to continue using their existing PCs have to drill a hole at the base of the towers.
And now, it gets exciting: the cooling temperature has already been reached, and the PC starts up. This process can last up to three minutes.
- Frozen Feet: -35°C For The Office
- Frozen Feet: -35°C For The Office, Continued
- Details On The "Prometeia" Cooling System
- Step By Step: Preparing The CPU Socket And Motherboard
- Installing The Cooling Element Of The Compressor Unit
- Preventing Condensation Build-Up: Heating Underneath The CPU
- Absolutely Important: Leakage Protection To Prevent Condensation
- Installing The Motherboard In The Case
- Installing The Power Supply And Fans
- Just Before Operation: Testing All Connections
- Unclear: Compressor Cooling From $595?
- Conclusion: Perfect But Expensive Basis For Overclocking