Gigabyte had the best performance, while HIS has the lowest heat and power consumption. How will this play out in a comparison of performance to power?
MSI emerges as the true efficiency leader by taking second place in both performance and power savings.
On the other hand, it could take a while for MSI’s buyers to save enough on their power bill (compared to Gigabyte) to justify the Power Edition OC’s added cost.
By matching Gigabyte at $240, Sapphire's stock-frequency card takes second place in bang-for-the-buck.
- Radeon HD 6950 1 GB: But It Has Less Memory!
- Gigabyte GV-R695OC-1GD
- HIS IceQ X HD 6950 1 GB
- MSI R6950 Twin Frozr III 1GD5 Power Edition/OC
- Sapphire HD 6950 1 GB GDDR5 PCIE
- XFX HD-695X-ZDFC
- Test Setup And Benchmarks
- Benchmark Results: Aliens Vs. Predator
- Benchmark Results: F1 2010
- Benchmark Results: H.A.W.X. 2
- Benchmark Results: Just Cause 2
- Benchmark Results: Lost Planet 2
- Benchmark Results: Metro 2033
- Benchmark Results: 3DMark 11
- Average Performance Analysis
- Power, Heat, And Noise
- Efficiency And Performance Value
- Which Radeon HD 6950 1 GB Should You Buy?