Gigabyte’s M.I.T. menu has become a home page for several submenus that contain actual settings. A few key frequency and temperature readings can be found at the bottom, while the “Current Status” submenu goes into added detail.
The advanced frequency menu adds drive strength and clock skew to otherwise ordinary frequency and ratio controls, while the advanced memory menu below acts as a launching point for even more submenus.
Using the “Quick” setting for “DRAM Timing Selectable” allows all channels to be configured simultaneously, with the “Auto” option available for individual timings.
The “Advanced Voltage Settings” offers adjustments for the majority of CPU and chipset features, including DRAM termination and reference-voltage levels.
Up to eight configurations can be saved as custom-named user profiles. The X58A-UD9 also remembers the settings used for previous boots, in case you forgot to save your last good settings.
- More Power!
- Features Comparison
- Asus Rampage III Extreme
- Rampage III Extreme BIOS
- Rampage III Extreme Utilities
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD9
- GA-X58A-UD9 BIOS
- GA-X58A-UD9 Overclocking Utilities
- MSI Big Bang-XPower
- Big Bang-XPower BIOS
- Big Bang-XPower Overclocking Utilities
- Test Settings
- Benchmark Results: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Crysis
- Benchmark Results: DiRT 2 Demo, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call Of Pripyat
- Benchmark Results: Audio And Video Encoding
- Benchmark Results: Productivity
- Benchmark Results: Synthetic
- Power, Heat, And Efficiency