OpenGL is not the strength of the competitors of the Fire GL 1000 Pro in this test, the lead is clear.
The tests were run on the MSI MS6111 motherboard, using a Pentium II at 300 MHz. The NT tests were run from a Seagate Cheetah ST34501W connected to a DPT PM2144UW, the windows 95 tests were run from a Quantum Fireball ST 3.2 UDMA IDE disk.
- Asus 3DexPlorer 3000 - Asus' 3D Runner
- ATI Xpert@Play / Xpert@Work
- Diamond Fire GL 1000 Pro - The Professional With A Heart For Gamers
- Diamond Viper V330 AGP
- Number Nine Revolution 3D - The 2D Master With Pretty Decent 3D Support
- NVidia Riva 128 Reference Board - The 3D Champion And Gaming Card No. 1
- Specs And Features
- 2D Windows 95, 32 Bit Color Depth
- 2D Windows NT, 16 Bit Color Depth
- 2D Windows NT, 32 Bit Color Depth
- 3D Windows 95
- OpenGL Windows NT