Like the DDR3-1866 kit we just looked at, G.Skill's Ripjaws DDR3-1600 SO-DIMMs use large stickers to look like heat spreaders, without significantly increasing module thickness.
The F3-1600C9D-16GRSL package comprises two F3-1600C9D-8GRSL modules with DDR3-1600 CAS 9, DDR3-1333 CAS 7, and DDR3-1066 CAS 6 values in their SPD table.
Again, our Haswell-based platforms had no trouble choosing the top performance level for these modules, without any manual intervention on our part.
- Did You Know Mobile Haswell Doesn't Support 1.5 V DDR3?
- Ripjaws DDR3-1866 Low Voltage
- Ripjaws DDR3-1600 Low Voltage
- G.Skill Standard DDR3-1333
- Test Hardware And Software Configurations
- Results: SiSoftware Sandra
- Results: 3DMark
- Results: 3D Games
- Results: Adobe Creative Suite
- Results: File Compression
- Power, Efficiency, And Final Thoughts