Glue with a dosage tube.
An electric keyhole saw proved necessary to working with the Plexiglas slabs.
All corners and edges are made impermeable with silicone.
The graphics card slot becomes impermeable with the help of a VGA/DVI adapter.
Afterwards, sufficient silicone is deposited - in the final solution we then also added a Plexiglas strip.
- Dousing Your Athlon FX-55 With Eight Gallons Of Cooking Oil?
- VIDEO 18 TO DOWNLOAD: Fascination Surrounds The Oil PC
- Ready For The Plunge
- Pre-Conditioning In The Oil Bath
- DIY Step By Step: Tools And Aids
- Sealing The Plexiglas Case
- Sealing The Plexiglas Case, Continued
- The Important Step Of Sealing The CPU Base
- Assembly And Placing Of Components
- Pouring In The Oil During Operation
- Bottom Line: DIY Fun With Oil PC Based On The Athlon FX55