The Web-based UI lets you view the most important system parameters in your browser.
All connections to the server via SMB/CIFS, FTP, NFS, AppleTalk, and iSCSI are listed.
The same goes for the network parameters.
Performance data, such as CPU and memory usage, plus network load, are logged over time and can be displayed as graphs, making it easier to spot load peaks or bottlenecks.
Log files are also available, making it easier to pick out and analyze problems. They can be downloaded through the GUI for printing or post-processing.
- Thecus And Open-E: Enterprise-Class Storage For SMBs?
- Thecus' N8800PRO Eight-Bay Storage Server
- Thecus N8800PRO: Peeking Inside
- Thecus' N8800PRO With Open-E DDS 6.0
- Open-E: Configuring A RAID Array
- Open-E: Creating A Volume Group
- Open-E: Creating Users And Network Shares
- Open-E: Admin Settings, iSCSI, And Fail-Over
- Open-E: System And Hardware Status
- Test System And Benchmarks
- Benchmark Results: Multimedia
- Benchmark Results: Office
- Open-E Makes Creating Storage Servers Easier